Mar 21, 2009

Slim Thug - Boss Of All Bosses (2009)

Boss of all Bosses is the second studio album from rapper Slim Thug. Guests include Devin The Dude, Yelawolf, Mannie Fresh, Paul Wall, UGK, Z-Ro, J Dawg, Scarface, Killa Kyleon, Chamillionaire, Mike Jones, Lil Keke, Trae, Rob G, Lil O, Big Pokey, Mike D & Yung Redd. Production include Jim Jonsin, J.R. Rotem, Mr. Lee, Mannie Fresh, Zaytoven, Kane Beatz, Don Cannon, Kanye West & StreetRunner. Dr. Dre produced the track "I'm Back" (feat. Devin The Dude) but that version didn't make the album. A new version of "I'm Back" (feat. Devin The Dude) is produced by Mr. Lee made the album. The first single will be "I Run" produced by Jim Jonsin. This song samples "I Ran" by A Flock Of Seagulls.

1 Boss Of All Bosses
2 I'm Back ft Devin The Dude
3 I Run
4 Show Me Love ft Mannie Fresh
5 Smile
6 Top Drop ft Paul Wall
7 Thug
8 Leanin' ft Pimp C & Bun B
9 My Bitch
10 She Like That ft Killa Kyleon
11 Associates ft J-Dawg & Z-Ro
12 Hard ft J-Dawg & Scarface
13 Welcome 2 Houston ft Chamillionaire, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Pimp C, Bun B, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Trae, Rob G, Lil’ O, Big Pokey, Mike D, & Yung Redd

DOWNLOAD
Share on Facebook



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment